What data do we collect?
RDV Products collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide RDV Products with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or ask for more information about any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
How will we use your data?
RDV Products collects your data so that we can:
- Answer yous requests and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products we think you might like.
If you agree, RDV Products will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
RDV Products securely stores your data at our office in Tours, France.
RDV Products will keep your informations requests for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
RDV Products would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop RDV Products from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the RDV Products Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
RDV Products would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request RDV Products for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that RDV Products correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request RDV Products to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that RDV Products erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that RDV
Products restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to RDV Products’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that RDV Products transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +33 (0)2 47 66 99 84
Or write to us: 22 Bd Heurteloup – 37000 Tours (France)
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we
may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – RDV Products uses these cookies so that we recognize
you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – RDV Products uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. RDV Products sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This
means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some
of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com Call us: +33 (0)2 47 66 99 84
Or write to us at: 22 Bd Heurteloup – 37000 Tours (France)
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that RDV Products has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: 22 Bd Heurteloup – 37000 Tours (France)
RDV Products Legal Notice and Copyright
Photos and contents
This entire site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. The copyright of texts, images, articles, illustrations, screenshots, graphics, logos, downloads and other files on this site are the property of RDV Products, or have been integrated with the permission of their owner. All rights of reproduction are reserved.
Accordingly, any user of this site is prohibited in particular:
- to reproduce, in whole or in part, to sell, distribute, issue, publish and communicate in any form whatsoever, visuals without special written permission and prior to the person holding copyright and, where applicable, persons appearing on the visuals;
- reuse the visuals for commercial or advertising purposes without the prior authorization of RDV Products;
- Reuse visuals in a manner that is likely to affect the image and reputation of the copyright owner or persons appearing on the visuals or any other third party who may be harmed as a result of such use. In this regard, the users undertake in particular not to use the visuals in an insulting, disparaging or defamatory manner or in any other way likely to infringe the right to the image or reputation of the person holding the rights authors or persons appearing on the visuals or any other third party who could suffer damage as a result of such use;
- to modify in any way the visuals and more generally to undermine the integrity of the visuals.
RDV Products © 2019
+33 (0) 2 47 66 99 84 22
Bd Heurteloup – 37000 Tours (France)